Friday, January 22, 2010

New KNK Swap at Paperthreads

Whilst I am in the mood for playing on my cutter, I joined a Swap over at Paperthreads. This swap is for owners of Klic-N-Kut machines or KNK Studio GE software who would like to swap KNK format files! Everyone that takes part creates one file and then gets a copy of everyone's files! So... the more people that take part, the more files you get to play with... and don't forget ... this is all for FREE!

All the details can be found HERE. So if you have a KNK and want to try your hand at designing, come join in and have some fun!

I have already created my file for this challenge... wanna clue.... it is a game we used to play as kids... with things to climb up and get ahead, but watch out.. there are also slippery little things that you can slide down and make your journey to the end more difficult!

So come join in !

No comments: