Friday, October 2, 2009

Proudly creating for....

I have been a member of Chris's CT for some time now and thoroughly enjoying creating with personal cutter files. A few more Designers have joined Chris on her website in the Store and one of them is Tina, from Card-I-ology! and...... I am now on Tina's CT as well! I am really looking forward to working with Tina and am honoured to be on her CT. Tina and Darcy have also opened a new website Designing With Diecuts where you can find lots of important information re personal cutters.

Some of my creations using Tina's files:





Card created using TM00005 - Scoop



Layout of bestest girlfriend created using TM00045 - Stars N Stripes



Card designed using TM00009 - It's a Jungle In Here



Thanks for looking! by the way..... all of Tina's files are 50% off this weekend!

All the other Designers have sales on as well!

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: