Friday, October 30, 2009

New Template freebie

Just popped in to deliver a new freebie before I head off to Adelaide for a couple of weeks. So no new freebie til after the 15th November, but I will have challenges up at DSG, so head over there and check them out, never know what you might find!






Layout created by Pam (Mom22) !!



This is a photo of a Dinosaur Quilt that my 13yo son, Nicholas, made. He started off with the panel and then had to measure and cut the strips for all the borders. He had a friend of ours, Ruth, guiding him and I sewed the back of the binding but that is all the help he got.

He did ALL the work himself. I am so very proud of him and he loves it!

I have used DinoSAUR by Sharon Langford Designs, originally available from Inspiration Lane. As soon as I saw this kit, I wanted to use it to scrap this photo!.

Link to download PSD format HERE Link removed

Link to download PNG format HERE Link removed

Please leave a comment if you download.

Have a great day wherever you are!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.