A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

New layout

I have just completed a layout that I was able to use for a couple of challenges on different sites. These are some photos of my daycare children when I was working in childcare, making funny faces. One of the children is showing a genuine emotion and I couldn't resist the picture. However, the other children all made up faces so that they could have their photos taken as well!

I have used the gorgeous DSG Oct09 Collab available HERE and the funny faces are personal cutter files for Shelly's Art Pumpkin Faces available HERE.


Thanks for looking and have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Jobs In India said...

These faces are really nice showing different emotions of childs.

Jobs In India