A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 12, 2009

new layout using CD00602

This is a layout I have created using CD00602 - Random Thoughts available in last quarters QMC. Don't miss out this quarter, hop over to the Store and sign up for the new Quarter, the last one for this year.

I love this photo of my son and have scrapped it several times. I look at it and wonder... what are you thinking ? Chris's new file "Random Thoughts" went really well with this photo, I had to use it again!





This layout has been created in Photoshop and I have applied a bevel to Chris's file to lift it off my page.

Thanks for looking

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: