A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New layout for SAS


Of course, it is Spring here in Australia and these are some pictures of some of the gorgeous flowers I have blooming around the farmhouse we are currently renting. I have always wanted a garden with lots of flowers in it and now, I finally have one.... flowers everywhere! I just love it !

I have used Julie Cohen's "Colourful Autumn" available at SAS and a template from
"BracketRacketTemp" by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs


No comments: