A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New entry for SAS Color Challenge

Once again, I have been really busy over the last couple of days and I finally got my submission done for the SAS CC. This month Boo chose the theme of "Mystery" and it is a mystery to me how I ever got this mini finished LOL


I couldn't think of what to name it... and then it came to me... "It's a Mystery" of course LOL but without further ado, here is a preview and your link to download. Please leave a comment if you download, as I read everyone of them and appreciate them all.







Link to download Link removed


Password to download is "marple". Don't forget to leave a comment if you download!


There is still time for you to enter this challenge at SAS and you get a free kit to help you make layouts, created by the extremely talented Boo (of "Booland Designs") called "Miss Marple"!!



have a great day :)

No comments: