A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

New freebie over on Pam's Blog


I almost forgot.... I have uploaded a new template for you over on Pam's Blog. I am really pleased with this template and really like the way it turned out. It will be available as a freebie for one week only so don't delay in hopping over there and downloading it.

Well,, I am exhausted now with all this uploading of goodies for you all.... I need a cuppa :)

catch you later

1 comment:

sweetheaven said...

awesome template. I will make sure I go and get it.
thanks