A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

and still busy....

and here are a couple of layouts that I have created in my position as a member of the CT team at The Scrapping Garden. I have used "Scarecrows" by Kristmess which I totally adore, I love scarecrows !!



Wind Blown


This is a picture of Aimee (my 3rd eldest daughter) enjoying herself on a boat trip we took out of Hobart, Tasmania in January 2007.

Font: Gill Sans MT condensed


Colours

These are some pics that were taken in my backyard of our grapevine last Autumn.
Fonts: Gigi, Eccentric Std

Galleries:

TSG

Digital Scrap Garden

Gotta Pixel

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: