A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Product in Store

Hi all, I have a new Template product in my CLD Store ! I have made some Title Templates that will help with the latest trend. These templates incorporate a Title (hence the name) LOL and it is used as a clipping mask with your photo. I have included a preview of the new product and also an example.





Here is a layout using the "Family" Title Template. This is of my children last time they were all together.



have a great day :)

No comments: