Sunday, August 3, 2008

New layout for TSG

Here are a couple of new layouts that I have made using Froggypond's "Rambunctious" Kit in my role as a member of the CT at The Scrapping Garden.




Here I have a couple of gorgeous pics of two of my Daycare children as they took their afternoon nap. So Beautiful !
I have used Marsha Connell-Torre, aka Froggypond Designs "Rambunctious" Kit available at The Scrapping Garden


Galleries:


Been There Scrapped That


Gotta Pixel


The Scrapping Garden


Digital Scrap Garden




This is a layout about my son's recent foray into cooking pizza. His classmates are in in groups and make a meal to sell (one different one each week) to raise money for their School Camp. Nicholas was making a face at boning chicken :)

Galleries:

Been There Scrapped That

Gotta Pixel

The Scrapping Garden

Digital Scrap Garden

Leave me some lovin' Thanks

No comments: