A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 3, 2008

New layout for TSG

Here are a couple of new layouts that I have made using Froggypond's "Rambunctious" Kit in my role as a member of the CT at The Scrapping Garden.




Here I have a couple of gorgeous pics of two of my Daycare children as they took their afternoon nap. So Beautiful !
I have used Marsha Connell-Torre, aka Froggypond Designs "Rambunctious" Kit available at The Scrapping Garden


Galleries:


Been There Scrapped That


Gotta Pixel


The Scrapping Garden


Digital Scrap Garden




This is a layout about my son's recent foray into cooking pizza. His classmates are in in groups and make a meal to sell (one different one each week) to raise money for their School Camp. Nicholas was making a face at boning chicken :)

Galleries:

Been There Scrapped That

Gotta Pixel

The Scrapping Garden

Digital Scrap Garden

Leave me some lovin' Thanks

No comments: