A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MIA

hi all, we have moved to our farmhouse that we are renting in NSW and have no home phone yet, fault somewhere, and i have to stand outside under powerlines in the cattle yard to get even a glimmer of a connection on my wireless connection. I am missing my interaction with my Blog readers as well as all my Internet contacts :( however, never fear, I will return and I will be contiuing with the Alpha Templates. Please dont give up on me yet, just give me a little time to get phone lines sorted. See you all soon, I hope LOL

have a great week !

1 comment:

Jody said...

Thanks for letting us know. I was worried you might be ill as we had not heard from you in a few days.

Looking forward to more of the Alpha series.