A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I would like to announce

I have a CT :) I have asked Pam (Mom22) from TSG CT Team to be my CT and she has agreed ! I am really excited to have one of my very own LOL

and to get the ball rolling.... here is a layout she has created with my Template #3 and Rose Splendor Kit:



Isn't it gorgeous ! thanks Pam.

Now as soon as I am moved and reconnected to the Internet (my life blood LOL ) I will be putting Rose Splendor in my Store at Color Line Design... so watch this space for that notice :)

have a great weekend all :)

1 comment:

Kez said...

very nice page! great job pam