A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Alpha Template Freebie

Hi there, I had some time so I have created the next Alpha Template for you :) And don't panic... the Alpha Templates will be available as freebies until I have posted all 26 letters :)



Link to download Letter B PSD format here

Link to download Letter B PNG format here

and don't forget that the password is "dibley" without the quotes. Please leave a comment if you download... it is these that keep me going and encouraged to keep offering freebies!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Christine said...

I'm looking forward to collecting this series - thanks.

Rubypat said...

I love the ideas you come up with. These will be great to collect. Thank you so much.

Sugar'nSpice said...

Hi,
I know Ruby has already sent you an award, so no need to reply. I just thought I'd send you one on my blog as a huge thank you for all the templates and leading me to discovering CLD.
Big hugs,