A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sorry guys....

Uploading these freebies bites into my limited and expensive Internet time, and although I hoped that this time would work.... it seems it hasn't. I am so sorry to have wasted your time with this freebie, it wasn't for lack of trying I assure you, but this freebie is a non-event and I will not be uploading again. I have checked the zips here and they are fine, downloaded fine for me, so not sure what the problem is.... but I give in!!

Please don't hold it against me..... I will get a new freebie up ASAP.

have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I tried again and I did get the Alpha, a pumkin & 3 ribbons. If your end is fine maybe its 4share & mediafire. Oh well thanks for trying - LianeZ