A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

Frightfully Good

Hi all, well I received a comment yesterday saying that the links came down with corrupt files so I have uploaded them again. Please leave a comment if you are having problems.


Link to download Part One HERE .

Link to download Part Two HERE .

Link to download Alpha HERE Link removed. Links updated to Mediafire for Kit! See new post!!

Password if required is "haunting" without the quotes. I hope these links work for you.

Have a great day wherever you are!

PS to Keryn.... thankyou so much for the offer to lend me some patterns, I really appreciate it. Perhaps you could email me and let me know what we would be looking at for postage etc.

5 comments:

Jaydensmama said...

I am still having problems with part one and part 2 I got the alpha

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Monkey Toes Too said...

Cool! Thank you.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Caz, I just tried to open all 3 files. 1 and 2 are corrupt however the alpha unzipped just fine.
Thanks.

Lisa Avolio said...

Got the alpha from this site. Thanks! What horrible letters and numbers!