A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Frightfully Good Freebie

Well, we aren't having much luck at the moment with this Freebie are we!! I have uploaded the files again so I hope the links work properly now. Some times I think 4Shared hates me!

Please scroll down and check either post for this freebie, I have updated links on both previous posts.

Have a great day wherever you are!

and now I am convinced that 4Shared hates me....

Here are Mediafire links for the Kit, the Alpha links for 4Shared are still active.

Link to download Part One HERE .
Link to download Part Two HERE Links removed.

so sorry for this mess!

5 comments:

Penny S said...

So sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Part 1 and Part 2 are still corrupted files. I did get the Alpha open and it's AWESOME! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebies - LianeZ

jacqueline said...

I'm sorry to say that the files are still corrupted.I could download nothing.

the kit looks awesome:-)

Lisa Avolio said...

All 3 were corrupted when I tried them. Maybe I can try again with the alpha.
Thanks for investing so much in trying to get them to us!

ScrappinQT said...

:( phewy still corrupted :(