A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

New freebie

Digital Scrap Garden is running a new Colour Challenge this month to use Pink and Purples in your layout. Funny how you can look at a colour and think.. easy peasy... and then find out it is not as easy as you first thought. I always try to include new things in my kits and not have them look like each other and like all the other kits out there. Wonder if I am achieving this. Do you feel you are getting the same stuff over and over, just different colours?? Please leave a comment and let me know. I would love to know your thoughts.

My new kit is called "Purple Haze" and will be available in 4 parts so make sure you come back and get them all. I hope you like it.


Link to download Part One HERE Link removed. OMGosh!! I am such a twit! Password to download is "lavender" without the quotes. Please leave a comment if you download, I do read them all.

Someone left me a comment a few days ago as to whether I had anything in Black/Gray/Brown. Just wondering if you could comment again and tell me what theme you were looking for please.

Have a great day wherever you are!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors...but no password and one is needed, will check back.

Thank you very much.

Raindew2002@aol.com

Lisa Avolio said...

I assume you'll give us the password tomorrow?! ;)
You have a great variety. I don't have ALL your kits, but--- so far I have tons of flowers and bugs, boy stuff including an alphabet, t penguins, snails, a cute chef and cooking stuff, fish, picnic items, loads of tone on tone and multicolored papers with a wide range of textures, plus an array of embellishments- buttons, brads, bows, buckles, ribbons, clips, single flowers, frames and more. Not so many neutrals, and not lots of stripes, but I think those are harder to use.
Quite the opposite of "the same stuff over and over, just different colours"!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Caroline - Beautiful new kit - Im sure I will get to use it soon!
Robbi

Anonymous said...

Love it Caz! And that was me (Games)about the black, no real theme. Well, maybe a theme, I have an friend who's daughter is goth or more grunge. Looking for some things to make her a card when her BUD comes. Thanks for sharing! Games

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, love these colors..got the download now.

Raindew2002@aol.com

Lisa Avolio said...

Beautiful! Especially the details for the fence- the goldfinches, the stenciled ivy on the watering can, and the weathered wood for the fence itself. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

love your sets! I make cards for boys and men mostly - have you considered black/brown/grays in a grunge design?

Esther W-B said...

I really love the fence border! Thank you Caz.