A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 2, 2010

CT work

Having been slack for awhile now for my CT commitments due to visitors and stress ! I thought I should get a head start on August!

My first layout is from Sharon of RSMobleys Designs. This layout uses RM00085 - 4th July and I have added styles and textures to the cutter files to add dimension. Pictures have been found on the Internet.

This next layout celebrates the impending birth of our new Grandson. I was lucky enough to be present for the second set of Ultrasound pictures which was a special treasure for me. Layout uses LK00058-Ultrasound and I have added styles and textures to the cutter files to add dimension.



This layout uses CD00732 - Moving Day, a file from the latest QMC. I have added styles and textures to the cutter files to add dimension. The photos in this layout are from our huge move from South Australia to New South Wales 2 yrs ago... hard to believe we have moved again since then!


I found the pictures for this layout on the Internet. The layout uses DW00306 - In The Woods, a great collection of animals and trees that you would find in the woods. I have added styles and textures to the cutter files to add dimension.



Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Layouts Caroline! SO excited for you too!
Hugs and have a beautiful day!
Robbi