Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge work

It is so cold here it has been difficult to work in my Study to get anything done, but my new mats and blades arrived for my KNK and I felt it calling my name :)

Paperthreads run a Card Challenge every month and I have been supplying the sketch for the last few months but this month Shelly has done all the work and I wanted to take part. I have used Shelly's card base as supplied for the challenge and her SS00150-Accordion Flowers for the front. Head over there and take part, free files are supplied and you go in the running for a prize at the end.



I also wanted to take part in the monthly Sketch Challenge at Visual Designs By Chris. This month Kristal is supplying some files to work with and the sketch is from Becky Fleck of Pagemaps fame. This layout has been created digitally and I have applied styles and textures to the cutter files to add dimension. The digital kit is mine.



Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: