Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This has taken me far too long....

but now I at least I am finally getting around to ............. Drum Roll Please

Introducing my great friend Pam as an official Designer at Digital Scrap Garden. She sells under the name of "On My Own Designs", and her stuff is gorgeous! Her latest addition to the Store is "Bugs Life" which is a gorgeous Spring themed kit full of beautifully textured papers and lots of cute elements. It is currently on sale for just ONE Dollar, so head over to her Store and pick it up.


Here is a layout I have created with this lovely kit. This is a photo of my eldest daughter and her Beau, Chris, on their wedding day! I love that Rebekah's flowers are picked up by the colours in this kit!



Thanks for looking, and

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: