A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New layouts

I have also been busy creating some layouts as well as kits! Amazingly hey!


This layout was created using Chris Durnan's "Tab Album" (cutter file) available from her Store. I used my Sweet Garden kit to create a quickpage album that I then used to show off pictures of our gorgeous Boxer pup, Mollie.


I also took advantage of a few sales happening at Paperthreads over the weekend and purchased this gorgeous collection of Dinosaur files. Here is layout I created using just a couple of them.




These are some photos of my DS, Nicholas (in the yellow) and his friend Haydn on a visit to the Melbourne Museum's Dinosaur exhibit a few yrs ago. The children were given tools to "dig" for "fossils" in a gigantic sandpit. They had a ball!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: