Thursday, April 2, 2009

New layouts

I have also been busy creating some layouts as well as kits! Amazingly hey!


This layout was created using Chris Durnan's "Tab Album" (cutter file) available from her Store. I used my Sweet Garden kit to create a quickpage album that I then used to show off pictures of our gorgeous Boxer pup, Mollie.


I also took advantage of a few sales happening at Paperthreads over the weekend and purchased this gorgeous collection of Dinosaur files. Here is layout I created using just a couple of them.




These are some photos of my DS, Nicholas (in the yellow) and his friend Haydn on a visit to the Melbourne Museum's Dinosaur exhibit a few yrs ago. The children were given tools to "dig" for "fossils" in a gigantic sandpit. They had a ball!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: