A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Next Freebie Installment

Here is part three of the "Sweet Garden" kit. Do you like this kit? It is a lot brighter than the last few kits I have created, but download numbers would seem to suggest that it is not a popular as the pastel coloured kits. Do you like to get a larger kit over a few days, as this one, or posted all at once with a whole heap of links? If you have any thoughts on these questions, please leave me a comment so I can find out what your thoughts are on my work. I do appreciate your time.

Sorry link no longer available

Part Three

Please leave a comment if you download, and dont forget to think about the questions I have posed. Thanks!

Have a great day wherever you are!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

bluebellesmom said...

Thanks Caroline. This is a beautiful kit again. I prefer to get the kit at one time but as long as the links are up a few days, I don't mind picking it up in pieces. The bold colors are sweet. Thanks!

Caroline said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I hope you will continue to enjoy my freebies :)

cheers, caz

grammadiane said...

Thanks Darlin'...what a Beautiful kit....I Love it...

Jane said...

Hi...thank you for this kit. It is beautiful. I prefer to get it all at once, because sometimes I forget to come back! I love love love the bright colors! Thank you so much for sharing this...I can't wait to use it, although apparently I missed getting part 1!

Jane said...

Oh, silly me. I found part one. So pretty! I'll keep coming back...you've done a great job on all your kits. THanks for sharing them.