Monday, April 27, 2009

Huge News!!

I am going to be selling my designs again at a Store. I have just been invited to join Digi Scrap Station as a seller and I am very excited to be getting into a Store again. I hope the experience is more positive this time. So, once I am up and running, I hope you will all visit and show your support for me :)

This means that freebies on my blog will only be available for a sort time, so once gone, you will find them in the Store under Aussie Caz Designs.

I will post more news to let you all know when I am ready to sell :)

have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

icedgurl said...

hi! nice blog! have a nice day!
http://gjramos.blogspot.com

Sugar'nSpice said...

Congratulations Caz!
Well done on gettting into DSS.
Can't wait to see your gorgeous goodies.
Px

bluebellesmom said...

Congrats Caroline. You have been more than generous with us. I look forward to your new store.