Tuesday, October 19, 2010

really busy....

This last week I have been busy sewing for my soon to be here grandson, Lachlan! I found this quilt in an old 2007 Homespun magazine and it even had Lachlan's name on it, so it was meant to be! This is the first quilt I have actually finished and I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I took it to Rebekah's Baby shower on the weekend, and fortunately, she loved it too!





This is another "Sparkle" file that Chris Durnan has created as another fantastic file in this last QMC for 2010. This Scarecrow is from a collection, CD00770 - Halloween Sparkles, and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use in a layout celebrating our new Vegetable garden! I have created this layout in Photoshop CS3. Styles, textures and shadows have been added to create dimension to the layout.




Have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

jzayler said...

How could she help buy love the quilt. It is adorable!!

paperlady-Joan said...

The quilt is adorable. Lucky Lachlan! Awesome LO of your veggie garden.

Sharon said...

Caz. Your Baby blanket is so adorable.

I was just thinking I need to make one for my so to be here first grand baby, (Find out next monday what it is) I made My Son and Daughers blankes 20 some thing years ago, So I should make the grand kits as well.

Love the Garden Layou, too cute with that Scare crow on there.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Quilt Caroline- Lookslike you have been super busy. Well, Baby will be here soon and then you will be even busier! Hugs Robbi