Friday, February 19, 2010

New Freebie for Valentine's

I have a new freebie available for you starting today. Still got those Valentine's photos lying around waiting to be scrapped. Well here is the kit for you !

This kit "Only Time" was originally designed with my good friends Pam and Barb. It has been some time since I have offered my part on my Blog, so here it is for you to enjoy!



Today will be the first link of FOUR downloads so make sure you get them all!

Link to download Part One HERE Link Removed. Password if required is "valentine" without the quotes. OOPS! Sorry .... password now corrected!

Please come back and leave a comment if you download, I really appreciate them all!

Have a great day wherever you are!

8 comments:

bzyPTmom said...

This looks great Caz--I tried to download it but it didn't work with the password. Is it me or is there a problem? Thanks!

Esther W-B said...

This is lovely Caz. Thank you!

Sharon said...

Really Cute Caz. How sweet!

Sharon

Lisa Avolio said...

I like these colors. It will be fun finding out which parts you gave us first. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Awesome!!! Thanks so much

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

bzyPTmom said...

Thanks for fixing it Caz--I love those cute bears and beads--great work!