A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Card using RM00020

"RM00020 - I'd Rather Be Fishing" is a digital cutter file that Sharon designed to be cut out of vinyl. I have cut it out of black vinyl and it is now stuck on the window of our car! It just sums up my DH's mood :)

However, I also felt it was perfect for a male Birthday Card. I messed around in Photoshop and came up with this card front. I have used actions to create textures on the clouds and the water and I am pleased with the way it turned out. Now I have a ready made card I can just print out on cardstock and use!


Thanks for looking!

No comments: