A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just in time for Valentine's

Part Three of my "Loved" Kit!

Link to download Part Three HERE Link removed, and because I have been really busy, Part One and Part Two are still available, just scroll down to access the links. Password if required is "valentine".

Please come back and leave a comment if you download, I really do appreciate them all!

Have a great day wherever you are!

5 comments:

bzyPTmom said...

Thanks Caz--will you be my valentine? These digikits you are gifting us are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

Lisa Avolio said...

What a tease, making us download and unzip to see which goodies you included this time.
I love the ribbons. Lovely! Thanks for giving them.

Marcy said...

Thank you so much for these beautiful kits. I can't wait to use them to make my hunny a Valentine.