Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NEWS!!

I am now selling at Digital Scrap Garden. Everyone is nuts over there, but I fit right in, I am looking forward to having lots of fun with the Gardeners!

And to celebrate my new Store, I am having a 20% off Sale til the end of the month!! So hurry on over there and don't miss out! and while you are there, check out the Forum and join in some challenges. You can earn "seeds' for taking parts which are added up and can be converted to dollars in the Store.!



So... what are you waiting... click on the link or the graphic and help support a starving Designer LOL

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Karen Wallace said...

Nuts ... Hmmmm Are they all nuts Caz ROFL I agree though you do fit in well... LOL

Pam said...

Yep, we're all nuts! No, wait, I think it's goofy! LOL Anyway, hope everyone supports you, my starving designer friend! ROFL

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Caz that is so cool. Congrats..