A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

New layout for IL

As a member of the CT at Inspiration Lane, I got to work with kits from Joyful Heart Designs. I chose "A Cluttered Mind", I also used a template from Connie Prince's "Give Me Some Space" and here is my layout.




and.... I have created a QP for all of you! This is a large download (25Megs) but the quality of the kit I used is clear!




Link to download HERE Link removed. Please leave a comment if you download, and I would like to thanks ALL those fine people that left a comment when downloading my mini kit "Aubergine and Mango".

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jun [LA 11:38pm] - 08 Jun [NY 01:38am, UK 06:38am, OZ 04:38pm] ).

Pam aka Mom22 said...

Super job, my friend!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.