A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

freebie - WildFlower BragBook Pages

Here is a freebie for you all. I am really happy with my WildFlower kit and had such fun making Quickpages, that I went ahead and created some BragBook Pages for you as well.





Link to download HERE Link removed


Please come back to the Blog and leave a comment if you download! I love reading them all.

Have a great day wherever you are

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the BB, I love BB - LianeZ

Blu said...

Love the brag books!! Thanks so much.

bluebellesmom said...

Thanks for the qps. Haven't been to visit your blog for a while but I've been using your kits. :) Thanks!

Barb said...

thanks so much Love them

bzyPTmom said...

Thanks so much--beautiful kits, I haven't done any digital yet, maybe I'll get adventuresome!