A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Layout for Chris's CT

Hi, I have just finished a layout using Chris's Butterfly Edges available in the Store. I love Butterflies so as soon as I saw this file I knew it had to be one that was added to my collection :)


I have used Chris's file digitally by taking the AI file into Illustrator and saving it as a PDF. I was then able to open it in Photoshop CS3 and work with it as a digital file. I applied a glitter style to the file which I thought was quite effective. I have also used a digital scrapbook kit called "Love Buggies" by Kristin Aagard.



This is a photo of my DH, Gary, whom I adore!

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Pam aka Mom22 said...

Great job, gf! Lovin' it!

Kristin said...

This is a very pretty layout! You did a great job on it! Thanks for using my Lovey Buggies kit to scrap it! :)

Grammadiane said...

Wonderful picture of your DH and very pretty LO.....