A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Checking in :)

Hi all, well hasn't Pam been busy for you making all these freebies for the Colour Challenges going on. I am currently in Adelaide visiting family, my sister got married yesterday, beautiful wedding and the weather was kind, 33C which was warm but not too bad for the Australian Summer. I am meeting my sister, another one, who is over from Japan with her hubby and my new, although he is 8mths old now, nephew. I met him yesterday at the wedding but today we get to spend a bit more time together.

I am on limited internet access whilst away, using Mum and Dad's at the moment, so it is great to see Pam taking advantage and still posting here for you. Another week and I should be home.

Have fun, and have a great day wherever you are !

No comments: