A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New freebie Quickpage for you

Hi there, hope this finds you all well and happy. Congrats to all my American readers on your new President... I hope he lives up to all our expectations!

Just to keep you busy scrapping though, here is a new quickpage created using Skrapper Digitals "Baby Genius" from SAS. I also used a template I designed for this layout.





This is a group of photos taken in 2005 of some of my Daycare Children playing with the cars and the trains. As soon as I saw Skrapper Digitals "Baby Genuis", I knew that it was perfect for these pics.




Link to download Quickpage here


Password to download is "sassygirl" without the quotes!

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shiloh said...

Thank you, this will be cute for my grandson.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 15 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).