A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

Progressive Challenge at TSG

Another Challenge run by my good friend Pam over at TSG. Check out the Forum and here is an incentive to take part. I have made an Abby Album using the kit I designed for the "Sing Me A Song" Challenge, so if you participate in both challenges, you will end up with a great kit and quickpage album, even if I do say so myself LOL

Here is a preview of the Abby Album for "A Few of my Favorite Things" that I have created as a posting bonus for the Progressive Challenge.



No comments: