A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New layout and a freebie Quickpage

These are some photos of my son over a couple of years with the goodies he has caught. The frog was found in our Playroom out the back of the house where I used to do Daycare!
I have used Frogs and Mudcakes Kit - Charlie's Digiscraps and a template from Acmdesignz Stitched Template set1.

The Catch is Getting Bigger




galleries:

Gotta Pixel
Stone Accent Studios
Been There Scrapped That
Digi Shop Talk



and this is a quickpage freebie that I created from my layout. Link to download here. OOPS!! forgot the password.......... "sassygirl" without the quotes! . Please leave a comment if you download, I really appreciate them!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Penny S said...

Neat page! Did I miss the password?

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 19 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Robbi and Mike said...

Darling QP, Thanks so much!

Grammadiane said...

Thanks Dear....I Love it....but then I LOVE all your Stuff....Muah and TY Hugs comin' 'Atcha

Cassandra said...

Awesome QP! THank you so much!