A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

New layouts for TSG

Today, I finally got some time to create some layouts as a member of the Scrapping Garden's CT team. I have used Pat Hall's "Tyler" and some templates from Acmdesignz!




These are some photos of my Daycare children having fun with my son Nicholas on his Go-Kart. Sometimes he would spend ages just driving them up and down our drive and they all loved it. It didn't go fast, but it was COOL!




I found this on the net, and it made me laugh....


"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life."So goes the worthy old saw. Good in its day, more than likely, but completely inappropriate for the thrusting, cut-throat, dog eat dog world of modern commerce. I would suggest an alternative version:


"Teach a man to fish, and you introduce another competitor into the overcrowded fishing industry. Give a man a fish, and you stimulate demand for your product" — Mickey the Fish, Sep 04 2000



My DH with a massive Carp that he caught out of the River Murray, South Australia. Shame you can't eat them, unless you really know how to prepare and cook them properly, which I don't!

Have a great day!!

No comments: