Monday, November 3, 2008

New layouts for TSG

Today, I finally got some time to create some layouts as a member of the Scrapping Garden's CT team. I have used Pat Hall's "Tyler" and some templates from Acmdesignz!




These are some photos of my Daycare children having fun with my son Nicholas on his Go-Kart. Sometimes he would spend ages just driving them up and down our drive and they all loved it. It didn't go fast, but it was COOL!




I found this on the net, and it made me laugh....


"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life."So goes the worthy old saw. Good in its day, more than likely, but completely inappropriate for the thrusting, cut-throat, dog eat dog world of modern commerce. I would suggest an alternative version:


"Teach a man to fish, and you introduce another competitor into the overcrowded fishing industry. Give a man a fish, and you stimulate demand for your product" — Mickey the Fish, Sep 04 2000



My DH with a massive Carp that he caught out of the River Murray, South Australia. Shame you can't eat them, unless you really know how to prepare and cook them properly, which I don't!

Have a great day!!

No comments: