A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Freebie

The most beautiful boy in the world..... of course I may be a little biased! LOL







Lachlan lying on his quilt I made him.


A new freebie...... I have tried a new site for hosting my freebies, but it is Ad supported so may take a while to download. I have uploaded to 4shared and Mediafire but each download was corrupt so, after much searching, I am going to give this site a go. Please comment and let me know if you have any issues with the download.


Link to download HERE . No password is required. Please leave a comment here about your experience downloading as well as your thoughts on my Kit. I love reading them.


Have a wonderful day wherever you are!


9 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

NanaScraps said...

ohh your grandson is a adorable...and I love the quilt you made.....

Chris Allport said...

I tried to download this several times. The last time I left it downloading all afternoon and when I came back to the computer the download had frozen up at 2%.

Has anyone been able to download it.

Thanks

Chris

Caroline said...

Chris, working on new uploads and trying again. please be patient with me. Cheers, caz

Cathy said...

I love the Happily Ever After!! Thank you for sharing!! Download went just fine.

Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful! He looks so happy. Must be he already knows he has a wonderful Grandma.

Chris Allport said...

Just downloaded Happily Ever After. Took about 10 minutes - fantastic.

I just love the butterfly papers especially the grey tone one - perfect for recolouring. My daughter is getting married next year and she is planning a purple themed wedding with butterflies. I will have to do a layout with this lovely kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

By the way I used the Badongo link and it worked perfect.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Well he is pretty beautiful! I know how proud I am having my own beautiful grandson too!
Love the blanket you made.