Friday, March 4, 2011

My new nephew is finally here. Charlie made his appearance at 1am Japan time on the 4th March. He is so beautiful! Wish my sister and her family could just move Japan a little closer now so I could go visit! Congratulations to Christine, Ryo and Luke!




Amber put together this little quilt using Animals in Pyjamas embroidered squares, designs by Embroidery Library. Gary had embroidered the squares checking out the designs and Amber thought they would make a great blanket. Amber sewed the squares together for the front and the back and I put it all together. For a first attempt at sewing, I thought she did a fantastic job!



Look who popped in for a visit this morning. Mollie, our boxer, was barking at something on one of our trees and when I went out to investigate, I found this gorgeous Bearded Dragon. I called Mollie in and the Dragon crawled up onto this branch and sunned himself for the rest of the morning. Just beautiful!


He was quite large too!



Hope you enjoyed my pictures :)
Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great job on the quilt!

Mollie sounds liike a great hunter and protector of her family.

You asked about different sites to share your stuff, I've seen things on windows live also.