Friday, June 4, 2010

New sewing

I have been trying to get into my sewing room a bit more frequently... anytime at all would be more than currently LOL

I have almost completed this outfit created from Ottobre mag issue 3/2006 using seersucker. I made Dress 19 and Pinafore 20 in a size 92cm. The dress just needs buttons but I want to put little daisies on, so will have to wait til I get to Spotlight. They are shown off on one of my companion dolls as I don't have a child to photograph them on, not only are they too small for Nicholas, he might object LOL

Hopefully I have will a little granddaughter to wear these , but if a grandson, I think Adelaide (Rebekah and Chris's niece) will have a new outfit for the Summer :)




Isn't it a cute outfit!

Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

Ginger (Games) said...

They are cute! I think your right about Nicholas. I have never done dresses but other things. Good for you!

Glad Gary is home. Tie him down if you have too. Go SLOW Gary! Love you all!

MonkingsMusings said...

Lovely work. Glad to hear hubby is doing well.

Lisa Avolio said...

That is a darling outfit. Hope you get your wish for a little cutie to wear it.
Glad Gary is doing so well. It you have to, I'm sure you could search the Internet and find some horror stories about those who do too much too soon.

Robbi and Mike said...

What a darling little dress and pinafore! Too cute!!!