Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Installment for "Spring Picnic" Kit

Well what a surprise we had on Friday! Gary and I were sitting down to lunch and there was a knock at the door, now we don't often get knocks at our door as we are well off the beaten track LOL so this was interesting :) Gary got up to see what was going on, and he stopped short and smiled at me. I got up and lo and behold... Rebekah and Chris had made a surprise visit all the way from Sydney to come and see us! What was even better was that I had just finished sewing these cute little bodysuits for the baby and so they were able to take them home. They could only stay the one night as Chris had to get back for work, but it was so fantastic to see them! they even stopped off to shop before they got to our place and bought with them all the food necessary for the time they would be with us. So we ate really well as well!

These little bodysuits are from a pattern in Ottobre magazine 3/2010. It is pattern #1 in a size 50cm (newborn). Aren't they so cute! I used FOE (fold over elastic) for the first time which, one I got the hang off, was easy to use to finish off the edges of the suits! This one has a slightly shiny finish to it and it looks great! Of course I was in a hurry then to finish them so that Rebekah could take them home so I applied the studs whilst she was watching and oh so carefully applied them to the wrong side of the suit and Gary had to remove them LOL . Better job the second try though !

and here is the real reason you are here in the first place LOL


Link to download Part Four HERE . Password if required is "antics' without the formatting. Please leave a comment if you download, I love them all!
Have a great day wherever you are!

5 comments:

MonkingsMusings said...

What a lovely surprise! Thank you for the final part.

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful - what a great surprise! THanks for the final pieces, just in time as we leave on vacation next week. The little onsies are too adorable...wow what a great job you did on them! Beautiful!!!
Robbi

cazrush said...

Thank you for another wonderful kit - really love the bugs.
CazR - England

Lisa Avolio said...

Those outfits are darling! I love the way that elastic looks.
Thanks for the file, too, but please don't stop the other news. I love it all.

Ginger (Games) said...

I love reading about your life Caz! Don't stop!! But I too love your talent, all of them. Thanks for sharing it with us.