A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring

I have been working on another Card Template. I was inspired to create this card looking through my latest Cardmaking magazine and wanted to work with Diana's DW00241 -Butterfly file.

This is the result.


I am so happy with this card, I love the colours and although the Butterflies were a fiddle as I made them so small, they turned out really well.


Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very pretty!

coast2coastcoupon said...

That is adorable. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

BlueCat said...

What a great card! So pretty!