A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Card using RM00043 - You Hold The Key

I had to laugh at myself when I started creating this card.... my DH hasn't been lucky enough to receive many Valentine's cards from me, and now I am getting in early for next year LOL

I have used Sharon's RM00043 - You Hold The Key for this card. Even though I shrank the file ever so slightly, it cut really well. I love the chain.... I cut the back for this piece out of gray glitter card and then the chain front from black paper! worked really well :)

Thanks for looking,

cheers, caz

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it case. love the glittery paper.

Thanks for using my file.

Sharon

Ummaro said...

Thanks so much for the 'yummy' treat!