A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

QP freebie to go with Template4

Some time ago, I used my Template Four to create a Quickpage using my "Only Time" kit. So, now that I am offering the Template this week, I thought it a good time to offer the QP as a bit of a bonus. I hope you like it.


Link to download HERE. Link removed Password is "sweetness" without the quotes.

A huge thankyou to those that left me a comment when downloading the Templates, I really appreciate them. Please leave a comment if you download, they make my day!

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 05:41pm, NY 08:41pm] - 17 Nov [UK 01:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

grammadiane said...

Hey Caroline...this will be perfect for my DGD's...Thank You Dear