A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

More layouts as a CT at VDBC

Both Lori (Beloved Keepsakes) and Tina (Card-I-ology Creations) gave away lovely freebies for Veterans Day. As I have been away, I hadn't the opportunity to put them to good use, but I have worked on them this morning and am really pleased with the results.

I have used Lori's "Veteran's Day" and (on side B), Tina's "The Real American Idol". I hope I have done you proud girls :)

The images are from the Internet, and the digital kit is mine.



Thanks for looking,

have a great day wherever you are!


No comments: