Saturday, March 7, 2009

New stuff for Visual Designs By Chris

The new Sketch Challenge for this month has been posted at Chris's Forum, and this is my submission for it. This months sketch is in card format and so I have created the front of a card digitally using some of the free files available for signing up in the challenge. I have also used some files from a digital scrap kit I designed and some graphics from digiwebstudios.






I am really pleased with the way this turned out. I love the colours and the files that Chris provided (heart, scalloped paper and paper strip) were easy to use.

The next layout I have created includes photos of my son at his 9th Birthday party at McDonalds. How could I resist using Chris's "Party Hardy" file and one of the latest files added to last quarters QMC, "Burgers and Fries". If you didn't join this Club, then make sure you don't miss out on this quarter, it has just been uploaded to the Store. This layout was also created in Photoshop digitally.






Have a great day wherever you are! Thanks for looking!

No comments: