Monday, March 9, 2009

Inspiration Lane Challenges

Okay folks, get on your creative caps and get over to Inspiration Lane to check out my Challenges. I am hosting a Colour Challenge and a Template Challenge. Both these challenges are ready to go and you can earn Inspiration Points by taking part, which are able to be converted to dollars to spend in the Store. Click on the links to be taken directly to the Forum concerned.

Please help me out here, this is the first time I have ever hosted a Challenge, and for some reason, felt the insane desire to host TWO!! so I need you all to come over and participate so I don't feel like a failure. Com'on ..... boost my ego!

note: as I am now hosting a template challenge, you will have to come over to the Forum to get your freebie template as I will no longer be giving them away on my Blog.


Hope to see you there!

No comments: