A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New layouts as Chris's CT

I have also finished a couple of layouts for Chris over at Visual Designs By Chris using her "Cars and Trucks Jumble" file.




These are some pics of my Daycare children (when I used to do daycare) playing with cars and trucks. The jumble file just worked really well as a mat behind my main photo. This layout is paper. I also got to play with my cuttlebug, and used it to cut out the flowers I used.





This layout was completed digitally. I used PSCS3 for this one. I had previously designed the quickpage and the papers I used, and the little cars and trucks were all included in Chris's jumble file. These are also pics of daycare children riding on the go-kart with my son, Nicholas.


This file was great to use, both physically and digitally. And absolutely perfect for "Boys and their Toys" layouts!



Chris is also running a challenge on her Blog where you can get a heap of files for free for signing up and then you have to use at least one of them in a layout and email her the result (once on her Blog, scroll down for details). I used a windmill and a star frame file out of the selection. This is the result




Although this layout was created in paper and card, I did use my computer to de-saturate the main photo and print it out on my card. I also used my computer to print out my photos!

Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy busy, busy!
Love your new blog look!
Thank You for the album!

The snowplow truck just went by but I get to look at your nice fresh blog. Very nice :)

camtheraphy said...

Great site about used carrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------
dakshina

Used Cars

tiger said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享
尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,尋人,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社