Thursday, February 19, 2009

New layouts as Chris's CT

I have also finished a couple of layouts for Chris over at Visual Designs By Chris using her "Cars and Trucks Jumble" file.




These are some pics of my Daycare children (when I used to do daycare) playing with cars and trucks. The jumble file just worked really well as a mat behind my main photo. This layout is paper. I also got to play with my cuttlebug, and used it to cut out the flowers I used.





This layout was completed digitally. I used PSCS3 for this one. I had previously designed the quickpage and the papers I used, and the little cars and trucks were all included in Chris's jumble file. These are also pics of daycare children riding on the go-kart with my son, Nicholas.


This file was great to use, both physically and digitally. And absolutely perfect for "Boys and their Toys" layouts!



Chris is also running a challenge on her Blog where you can get a heap of files for free for signing up and then you have to use at least one of them in a layout and email her the result (once on her Blog, scroll down for details). I used a windmill and a star frame file out of the selection. This is the result




Although this layout was created in paper and card, I did use my computer to de-saturate the main photo and print it out on my card. I also used my computer to print out my photos!

Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy busy, busy!
Love your new blog look!
Thank You for the album!

The snowplow truck just went by but I get to look at your nice fresh blog. Very nice :)

Hydroponic said...

Great site about used carrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------
dakshina

Used Cars