Friday, February 27, 2009

new Freebie

Hi there, I have a new freebie for you to add to your Nice'N'Icy collection. When I designed the kit in the first place I used snowflakes as the flowers, but when I was playing with it and making the album quickpages, I found that I also wanted flowers to use. So this mini addition was created. This download includes 12 flowers to add to the original kit to give you even more decorating options for your pages. I hope you like them.






Sorry link no longer available

Link to download Flowers here

Password to download is "penquin" and yes I do know that isn't how you spell penguin!

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the pretty flowers!

Lol about the spelling. Made me chuckle

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Lovely addition to the kit, thanks so much, super flowers.