A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2012

So Sorry MIA

Yes, I have been absent for a while and will be for a bit longer so just wanted to let my faithful Followers know not to give up on me totally yet LOL

We have had to move again! Landlord/Farmer came and told us a few weeks ago that he was putting his property on the market next yr and we had to move out. Lots of bad feeling there which I will go into later but suffice to say, we found somewhere in town (which I am just about coping with), we are  lot broker and now have a loan to repay to my eldest (God bless her and her hubby for making this possible), and are trying fit a lot of stuff into a very small house.

I will be back but probably not til the end of January as I am going to Tasmania with my family after this move for a well deserved holiday!! Hang in there with me please and I promise Freebies for your patience. In the meantime, make sure you have checked the site for freebies which I haven't removed the links for yet.

Look after yourselves and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.


1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.